Terms and Conditions
IPzen Ltd, registered at the UK Companies House Registry under the number 08187985, with head office at 72 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0BL, England.
Phone: +44 (0) 203 445 0535
The director of the publication of this website is Emmanuel Harrar in his capacity of a partner of the company.
Synalabs, a French company incorporated under French law, registered at the Paris Companies Registry under the number 502 178 429, with head office at 46, rue de Douai 75009 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 85090802
Fax: +33 1 73769027
IPzen is committed to making its best efforts to ensure that its website is accessible at any time.
However, IPzen does not assume any responsibility in the event of difficulty in accessing the website or interruptions in the internet connection, whatever the causes might be.
Ipzen reserves the right to proceed with any modifications of the website that deemed useful without prior notice and in case of website access interruption.
In addition, IPzen shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including website inaccessibility, loss of data, damage, destruction or viruses that may affect your computer equipment and/or the presence of viruses on its website.
You acknowledge that you have verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working conditions.
Personal data processing implemented within the framework of the website is based on the legitimate interest of the firm to implement such activities and included in the list of treatments of the Delegate for Protection.
The data is kept:
- Three years after last incoming contact for non-customer contacts;
- if subscribing to a newsletter during the subscription period;
- if you are in contact with a client of the firm, during the duration of the relationship extended by 3 years.
In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to access, examine, limit, transfer, erase and modify your data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to the data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the obligations regarding the protection of personal data.
IPzen website in its entirety, as well as each of its elements, including specific programs and developments and content including data, text, still or moving images, logotypes, sounds, graphics, files, are the exclusive property of IPzen.
- The reproduction, even partial of the Website, by any technical process on any medium, including paper, cardboard, optical, digital medium or any other computer or electronic medium;
- The adaptation, even partial of the Website, as well as the right to reproduce this adaptation on any existing of future graphical medium.
- The representation, broadcast or cause to be broadcast the Website by any means and/or electronic, digital, computer, telecommunication medium, for any public and for any telecommunications network such as the Internet;
- The right to use the Website, privately as well as for the benefit of third parties, whether for reward or free of charge and for any purpose;
- The right to transfer to third parties, in whatever form, in particular via an assignment, a license or any other form of contract.
- Any entire or partial representation of the site or any of the elements that constitute it is prohibited without the express permission of IPzen and represent an infringement according to the articles L.335-2 and the Code of Intellectual Property.
The databases on the website are protected by articles L.341-1 and by the Code of intellectual property and any qualitative or quantitative extraction or reuse of substantial contents of the databases is prohibited.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks of IPzen. Any entire or partial reproduction, imitation or use of the distinctive signs without an expressed authorization is in violation of the articles L.713-2 and the Code of the intellectual property, which engage the responsibility of their author.
Other distinctive signs, including corporate names, trade names, signs, domain names reproduced on the website are the property IPzen and any reproduction without express authorization is likely to constitute an appropriation incurring the responsibility of its author.
The hypertext links set up on the website pointing to other sites on the Internet do not make us responsible for the content or the links they contain and their terms and conditions (including personal data management…)
The possibility of establishing simple hypertext links to the website is subject to our prior agreement.
Any deep hyperlink, or using the “framing” technique, is forbidden.
Any dispute over the use of the website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.