INTA’s 138th Annual Meeting – Orlando, Florida, USA
From May 21 to 26, 2016
Deadline: Monday, April 4, 2016.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
IPzen is proud to be an official sponsor at INTA’s Annual Meeting in Orlando this year! We are looking for up to four student volunteers to join a small, friendly and welcoming team of Intellectual Property Lawyers and Service Provider Professionals to assist us at the INTA Annual Meeting in Orlando.
This is an exciting opportunity to attend a large conference at a national and international level, where you will gain experience working alongside a busy and fast-paced team.
Tasks will include:
- Handing out brochures to delegates and members
- Directing and providing information for visitors to the booth
- Setting up/tidying up the booths at the start/end of each day
- Ensuring the booth is tidy throughout the day
- Liaising with members of INTA at the booth
- Collecting visitor contact details & business cards
- Assisting the Business Development Manager’s in coordinating meetings scheduled for each day
- Attending a prep and end-of-day round-up meeting with the Business Development Manager’s.
- You must already be based in Orlando or within reasonable travel distance from the Orange County Convention Center (under 1 hour)
- You must be available for the entire duration of the conference and ideally 1 day before and 1 day after in order to assist with installation and dismantling (May 20th – May 26th)
- You must be studying for or have obtained a relevant degree : law, legal studies, intellectual property, information technology or marketing
- We are looking for confident and energetic people who are ready to pitch in wherever required.
- Friendly disposition, highly organized with a great attention to detail
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage
- We will require our volunteers to wear business attire during the booth exhibition times for the duration of the conference as this is a client-facing role and you will sometimes be the first point of call for booth visitors between 10am and 4pm.
- Previous experience assisting at large conferences would be ideal, but not essential
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
The company will cover local travel costs, disbursements for food at the conference and worker’s compensation. You will also receive a reference certification to confirm your attendance and participation at the conference.
To apply, please send covering letter and CV to Catherine Goodwin-Gracia, IPZen’s Business Development Manager at email@example.com
The deadline to receive applications is by Monday, April 4, 2016.