HARBOR TECHNOLIGIES is concerned about protecting your privacy and the Personal Data (“Data”; “Personal Data”) it collects and processes for you.
Hence, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES complies every day with the European Union legislation regarding Data protection and particularly the European General Data Protection Regulation Number 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Data Controller
- Purpose of processings
- Data collected
- Storage period of your Personal Data
- Sharing of your Personal Data
- Data transfer
- Security and integrity of your Personal Data
- Your rights
- Contact us
1. Data controller
The data collected is processed by HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES (which corporate name is IPZEN), a limited liability company registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 791 428 402, whose registered office is located at 78, Avenue Raymond Poincaré, 75116 Paris (France).
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 84 17 45 32
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES is represented by Mr Emmanuel HARRAR, acting in his capacity as partner.
2. Purposes of the processings
IPZEN collects your Personal Data to provide you with tailor-made services, to improve its Services and facilitate communication via the Internet, to improve your navigation on its Website and to send you newsletters or any other information.
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES collects your Data in the circumstances allowed by the applicable law and for the following purposes:
- When the objective is to execute any agreement you enter into with HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES;
- To answer any question or communication you may have by e-mail;
- To improve our Digital Services;
- To send you our newsletter or invitations to attend our seminars or other professional events organised by HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES;
- To understand how you use our Website;
- When you send your application to respond to a job offer, or for a spontaneous application;
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations of HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES.
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES ensures that your Data is processed in compliance with the applicable legislation and in particular in compliance with the conditions laid out in Article 6 of the GDPR, namely:
- The collection of your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The necessity of processing your Personal Data for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- The necessity of the processing to comply with a legal obligation to which HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES is committed;
- The necessity of the processing for the protection of your vital interests or those of any other natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES;
- The necessity of the processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES or by a third party, unless your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of your Personal Data, prevail.
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES processes your Personal Data to comply with the legal requirements to which it is subject. These legal obligations are defined in national and/or international law and in national regulations issued by the relevant internal supervisory authorities (the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in France), and may include record keeping, compliance auditing or the auditing and recording of tax, social or security obligations.
3. Data collected
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES takes care to collect only Data that is strictly necessary for which it is processed.
The Data collected is that which you provide directly to us. Depending on the context of our exchanges, the categories of Personal Data collected include:
- A unique identifier that we use to identify you distinctively. It includes, for instance, a name, telephone number, postal address or e-mail address, and a signature. If you have customer access to our IPweb database, we may also collect your user ID and password;
- Demographic information, which may include sensitive Personal Data such as your age, gender, marital status;
- Professional and educational information, relating to your employment statuses, such as your current or previous employers, your current position, or other information about the company with which you have ties. You may also provide HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES with details about your professional qualifications or academic background, such as your diplomas, your level of education, the institutions in which you have studied, the languages you speak;
- Your geographical Data as the city where you live, the country where you live;
- Audio and visual information such as photographs, audio recordings if you leave a voice message on a voice mailbox;
- User information when you comment or post material on our social media pages, blogs, or any other forum on our digital services;
- Any other information you freely choose to provide to use;
- Data that we collect automatically (data relating to your activity).
4. Storage period of your Personal Data
The Data is kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes described above and in compliance with the legislation in force:
- Three (3) years from the last incoming contact on your part if you are not otherwise listed as a customer contact;
- In case of subscription to a newsletter during the subscription period;
- If you are a contact for a client of the firm, for the duration of the relationship plus 3 years.
5. Sharing of your Personal Data
The Data collected are only intended for HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES.
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES only shares your Personal Data with authorised, determined, authenticated and reliable recipients for the purposes described above. These recipients only have access to the necessary Data for their functions and have an obligation of strict confidentiality in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
So far, the service providers identified are:
- The webmaster of the Site
- The host of the Site
- Google Analytics (insofar as you have accepted access when requesting consent to cookies)
- RoundCube / eM client
Please note that third parties using your Personal Data will only have limited access to such information, allowing them to perform their services. In addition, they are obliged to use such information under the provisions of the Regulations in force.
If HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES is required or permitted by law to do so because of a Court order or any other legal request or requirement, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES may disclose such Data to third parties.
6. Data transfer
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES cannot transfer your Personal Data to a non-EU State without guaranteeing that it is carried out under conditions ensuring the confidentiality and security of the Data also an adequate level of protection, following the regulations in force.
If the Personal Data collected are transferred to companies registered in the United States or in any other country which does not ensure an adequate level of Data protection under European law, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES undertakes to conclude agreements with the relevant recipients to guarantee effective protection of the Data transferred. In particular, Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission may apply in compliance with the applicable Regulation.
7. Security and integrity of you Personal Data
HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES attaches the utmost importance to the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
Thus, following Regulation 2016/679, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES takes all the necessary precautions to preserve the Data security and protect it against unexpected or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illegal processing or communication to unauthorized persons.
To this end, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES implements standard security measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized disclosure.
In addition, to avoid unauthorized access, to ensure the accuracy and proper use of Data, the firm has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the Data collected through its services.
Moreover, in the case of a security breach, HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES shall inform you as soon as possible and will make all the efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and to minimize the risks.
8. Your rights
In compliance with the French law n° 78-17, of January 6, 1978, called Loi Informatique et Libertés and Articles 15 to 22 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have:
– The rights of access, rectification and deletion;
– The rights to limit the processing of your Data;
– A right to object to the processing of your Data;
– A right to object to the use of your Data for commercial prospecting purposes.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) (you can find contact details at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations in terms of the protection of Personal Data.
If you have explicitly chosen to receive the HARBOR TECHNOLOGIES’ newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe using the unsubscribe links included in each email.
Should you have any queries regarding your rights, please contact us by email at: email@example.com. We may ask that your request be accompanied by a copy of your ID or parental authority if you are a minor.
You are deemed to have accepted these modifications if you have not contested them within one (1) month.
10. Contact us
Updated: April 23, 2021.